37 years and still going strong!
So it all began in 1981 when Poppy's opened right in the middle of Buckhead where the store is still going strong today. Ownership has changed hands once since then, but the original spirit remains the same.
Over the years, our style is ever-changing but the one thing that remains core, is the strong support of the community. We can't thank our loyal customers enough for shopping Poppy's through the years.
Some of the things that we think make Poppy's great:
- One of the longest operating boutiques in Atlanta!
- Our store's corner location makes getting 'in and out' a breeze. We don't like mall traffic either!
- Offering the latest looks from Amanda Uprichard, Ecru, Joie, Lilla P, Susana Monaco, Trina Turk and many more.
- We now offer our 'Look of the Day' for purchase on our Facebook Page as well as this new website.
- Know that regardless of how you shop us, we want you to always look you best in your Poppy's purchases. :)
Lindsay Wegener | Managing Owner